10-12 Months To Go.....
Has that magical feeling of "Engaged Bliss" begun to morph into the "What do I do now" phase?
If so, rest assured that this is totally normal—and you've come to the right place. We can help you with every detail.. but here is just a sneek preview.
- Work out your budget and establish your top priorities—where to save/where to splurge.
- Get your creative juices flowing. Start browsing our Portfolio, Blog, and Pinterest as well as bridal blogs and magazines to identify your wedding style and color palette.
- Compile your preliminary guest list (you'll need that guest count!).
- Choose your wedding party—who do you want by your side at the altar?
- Find a venue for your ceremony and reception, and reserve your date. Know what questions to ask when evaluating a wedding venue.
- Do you need wedding insurance? It’s something to think about. Check with your venue about Liability Insurance and consider other options, like cancellation insurance.
- Now that you have a date, tell everyone to save it! For destination weddings or weddings around a holiday, consider sending out Save-the-Date cards or emails. Or create your own wedding website, and let your invitees know about it.
- Say yes to your wedding dress (or tux!) and begin assembling the perfect accessories. Need inspiration? Attend a trunk show or bridal fair.
- Already feeling overwhelmed? Consider hiring us to help you every step of the way.
- Find a Vendor. Assemble an all-star vendor team. (Or we can help you do this!!) We'd start with:
- Photographer / Videographer
- When you hire a vendor, get all the details in writing!
- Another way to minimize stress: Start dreaming up your honeymoon- check out our blog post "The only way to travel to your honeymoon"